- PhD, 2 Degrees, diploma and plenty more. (Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Maths, respectively)
- Single handedly created self-playing Snake game , displayed and featured in largest modern art Museum in the world (MoMA). Had to invent a unique mathematical technique (afaik). My work was featured with over 4 million views.
- Created front-end software for a 3D 360 camera that was featured in the most expensive and well received 2017 SuperBowl Ad.
- I worked on mitigating CPU ‘Meltdown’ bug, 5 years before it was known about
- First person to create images and animations of the Laplace Transform, as far as I know.
- Maintainer of the Linux “Task manager” equivalent (KDE’s System Monitor)
- Created a massive 40kg drone, with own firmware, own hardware, own control system, own software simulator.
- Wrote an Android hand-writing recognition app with over 3 million downloads and a 4.2 star rating.
- Many many things more!
Do you have any work that I might be interested in? Just contact me:
I’m currently available for hire.